Self-amalgamating insulation tape for harsh applicationsRaytech Super 23 tape is an elastomeric tape that self-amalgamates to a single mass at room temperature: the layers merge simply upon contact to create a solid mass with excellent physical, thermal and electrical characteristics. Thanks to its distinct characteristics of water repellency, it is ideal for the isolation and protection of electrical components, even in the presence of moisture or when exposed to weathering. Simply clean the surfaces to be coated and apply the tape, pulling it slightly, eliminating the separator.
- Waterproof and water-repellent
- Excellent resistance to ageing
- Self-amalgamates to a single mass
- Highly conformable
- Once applied maintains characteristics over time
- Resistant to high temperatures